Actor, filmmaker and community arts educator Maria Tran will lead a community health arts project that calls on the talents of young Vietnamese people in Sydney.
For a girl who grew up with John Woo, Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee movies and an admiration for femme fatales like Cynthia Rothrock and Moon Lee, Maria Tran was a natural for the small part of a guerrilla fighter in The Sapphires - not that she makes a habit of working in other people’s movies.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today