In the latest ArtsHubbub we look at the ways in which giving is supported in the arts. We speak with a longtime Perth Festival volunteer, the CEO of philanthropy organisation Creative Partnerships Australia, and other guests about the importance of giving back to the arts.
Whether you’re setting up a crowdsourcing campaign for your latest artistic project, wondering how organisations foster a relationship with generous corporations or what it looks like to be involved in philanthropy from a giving and receiving perspective, the many ways of giving in the arts explored in our latest podcast.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today