Youtube has started the US Beta for its TikTok competitor, Youtube Shorts. The short-form video format was first announced in September last year.
YouTube is introducing the beta for its new mobile-first short-form content player, YouTube Shorts, to the US, following the success of an initial beta in India. With a new suite of editing tools that are designed for mobile, the platform saw Indian creators garner more than 6.5 billion daily views on new short-form content.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today