The Adelaide-based game development studio has gone public, and announced a multi-year partnership on a promising new game.
After years of preparation, South Australian game development studio Mighty Kingdom has launched on the Australian Stock Exchange. The company went public on Wednesday 21 April; on their second day of trading, Mighty Kingdom is sitting at a share price of $0.295, which puts its current market capitalisation at $26.9 million. The decision to go public has been a long-term plan for Mighty Kingdom, who raised $18 million in IPO funding over the last year.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today