The union, which is made up of 85 employees, is a watershed moment for tech companies – and an exciting step forward for screen producers who rely on crowdfunding.
The employees of Kickstarter have successfully voted to form a union under the name Kickstarter United. This development that comes after several years of organising – and no small amount of scandal. It's a watershed moment for the tech industry, and a win for screen producers internationally.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today