PAX Aus is going to be hug-free, heavily streamed, and above all, hygienic. Is this the future of conventions in a post-COVID world?
A few weeks ago PAX Aus announced that the country's largest gaming culture convention would take place in person at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre in 2021, following 2020’s all-digital, 9-day event, PAX Online. While COVID-19 restrictions are easing in Victoria following hard lockdowns, there are still COVID-safe regulations to consider ahead of attending.
PAX Aus will run 8-10 October, and while safety guidelines are currently a bit general, organisers have stated that clear health and safety guidelines will be readily available and well-advertised through official channels closer to the event.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today