Creators Fund offers up to $50k for Victorian-based creatives who want to undertake creative research or professional development. Applications are now open and game developers and studios are eligible.
Creators Fund is a program funded through Creative Victoria that provides support to independent creatives and small collectives across the arts, including the games industry. It is designed to support creatives furthering their careers by allowing them to undertake a sustained period of intensive research and development, or experimentation. Recently, Creative Victoria released an FAQ for gamemakers who are interested in applying. Let’s take a look at what game devs need to know.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today