In a thread started by ex-Vlambeer developer Jan-Willem Nijman, game designers have revealed the best kept secrets in their games. Turns out Pac-Man is in basically everything.
Over the Easter weekend, game designer Jan-Willem Nijman tweeted asking game devs for the best easter egg they had ever hidden in a game. The designer, who himself worked on Disc Room and Minit, and was formerly one half of Vlambeer studios, received enough responses to fill several books of weird videogame secrets.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today