Film Victoria's latest round of production funding will support games from Samurai Punk, Fae Daunt, Ian MacLarty, David Chen, and more.
The latest crop of Film Victoria funding has been announced, and eight new titles have received support. The funding in this round has gone to projects at all stages of development, from concepting to release, and developers from a range of backgrounds and experience levels. These are the eight projects supported this round:
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today