New Zealand-Australian artist Angela Tiatia has been named recipient of the $100,000 Ian Potter Moving Image Commissions. We speak with her about the ideas driving her new work.
This week artist Angela Tiatia was announced the recipient of the $100,000 Ian Potter Moving Image Commissions (IPMIC). It is the final commission in a decade-long series supporting new moving image works by Australian artists.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today