Sony revealed their new contemporary controllers designed to interface with the upcoming VR headset for PlayStation 5.
A month after reaffirming their continued commitment to the virtual reality medium, Sony today revealed the new controllers that will be used to interface with the forthcoming upgrade to its PlayStation VR (PSVR) device, designed to operate on their recently released (albeit short-supplied) console, the PlayStation 5. In a PlayStation Blog entry, senior vice president Hideaki Nishino stated that the controller 'speaks to our mission of achieving a much deeper sense of presence and stronger feeling of immersion in VR experiences.'
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today