The lauded role-playing game, often praised for its genre-defying ideas, has had its upcoming re-release blocked by the Australian Classification Board.
Disco Elysium, the highly-regarded role-playing game by independent Estonian developer ZA/UM has had its ‘director’s cut’ re-release, entitled The Final Cut, refused classification by the Classification Board of Australia.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today