Entries for the Freeplay awards close on April 25, and all Australian indie game developers and artists are encouraged to apply.
Freeplay, the long-running independent videogame festival that takes place annually Melbourne, Australia, is currently accepting submissions for the 2021 Freeplay Awards. The Awards, which take place on the final day of the Festival, celebrates the achievements of Australian game developers and their works in a number of discrete categories.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today