The logical processes behind a fine trailer turn out to be a powerful development tool when a project is struggling to be born.
The best tagline I have ever found is for the first Alien film: 'In space, no-one can hear you scream.' I fear the tag for an Australian film about the screen sector would be: 'In development, no-one can hear you dream.'
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today