James Woods is piling up the short films, has tried the festival route, and is now about to release on Vimeo, which at least gives him longevity.
A lot of work goes into a short project including a significant investment in time and money. The genre is crowded with films using excellent casts and beautiful surfaces bound together with clever edits and the right moody music.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today