The appearance of Ammonite at the Cannes Film Festival is just words on a piece of paper, but they cast a spell to break a viral curse.
The Cannes Film Festival is now more like a discussion between existentialist tragics in a smokey cafe as they wait for Satre and Simone Beauvoir to order a glass of wine and an expresso.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today