Netflix and Warner Media are trying to harness globalism, and discovering it is harder than they thought. Can Australian producers gain from the new rules?
Streaming companies are good at soothing producers and governments with cliches about wanting to do business locally and providing a doorway to the world. But they are just stroking cats unless they produce hard facts.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today