Alison James and Brooke Silcox explain how to direct camels, run a gruelling desert shoot, and build careers with their short, Judas Collar.
Alison James and Brooke Silcox celebrating their victory at the Austin Film Festival, which puts them on the long track to a short film Oscar.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today