The market for stock footage on the net is becoming a specialised niche of its own as society becomes more visual.
Archival and stock footage is a very large business, which reflects the way in which the screen sector is so much more than professional film and television storytelling. We see archival as history footage, as the real authentic moment, part of our collective heritage.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today