Sam Missingham’s keynote address at SPN's Independent Publishing Conference acknowledged the success the publishing industry has had during COVID but warned that to be truly resilient and for recovery to take place, there’ll need to be plenty of forward planning and an investment in staff.
Known as the most-connected person in UK book publishing, Sam Missingham – founder of UK-based marketing agency The Empowered Author – has worked on campaigns with high profile clients including George R.R. Martin and Margaret Atwood but is now looking to staff in publishing houses in the recovery effort.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today