Recent survey results identify top needs for museums, galleries and historical societies working through COVID-19, and it all rests on digitising collections and training.
A recently released report by GLAM Peak (14 January) – the peak body for galleries, libraries, archives, museums, historical societies, and other collecting bodies in the cultural heritage sector – showed that digitisation and training is the tested path to recovery and future sustainability.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today