The Hon Paul Fletcher met with arts leaders today to discuss how to support the industry as COVID-19 closes cultural institutions and cancels performances nationwide.
Minister for Communications, Cyber Safety and the Arts, the Hon Paul Fletcher MP, today (17 March) convened a virtual roundtable with leaders from across the creative industries to discuss the pandemic’s impact of the arts sector.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today