The Melbourne Art Foundation, NIDA, MSO, and the Museum of Contemporary Art are the first recipients in the Federal Government’s arts assistance package.
Four ‘systemically significant’ Australian arts organisations – The Melbourne Art Foundation, the The National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA), the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra (MSO), and the Museum of Contemporary Art – have been given over $9M in much needed funds to help with financial recovery due to the impacts of COVID-19.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today