ArtsHub speaks with some of the winners of this year’s Creative Partnership Awards about the value of philanthropy, and the challenges that private giving still faces in Australia.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Tim Fairfax AC and Gina Fairfax, Tim Fairfax Family Foundation winners of the 2018 Philanthropy Leadership Award, with Minister for the Arts Mitch Fifield. Image supplied.