With the election on Saturday, we summarise the major arts policies across education, technology, Indigenous culture and more.
In the lead up to the NSW State Elections on Saturday 28 March, as parties are busy campaigning for votes we turn our attention to what’s in it for the arts.
Major promises to the arts sector have already been made by the current Baird Government if it were to be re-elected, including $600 million to transform Sydney’s “cultural ribbon” into the cultural hub of Asia.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today