Philanthropy Australia has identified the next generation who will underwrite the arts, as well as social and health initiatives.
Heirs to rich traditions of arts philanthropy are among the 17 members of Philanthropy Australia’s New Generation of Giving (New Gen) program is traveling to the West Coast of the United States this week to be guided, mentored and inspired by global leaders in philanthropic endeavors.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today