The City of Sydney launched its Draft Cultural Policy this week with a vision to be recognised internationally as a creative city.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Installation Forgotten Songs (2009) in Sydney's Angel Place first installed as part of the By George! laneway art initiative, then purchased as a permanent public artwork. Image courtesy City of Sydney.