The closure of the Australia China Art Foundation's Ausin Tung Gallery raises questions about art's place in the Asian Century.
For the past eighteen months Ausin Tung Gallery has been exhibiting the best of contemporary Chinese and Asia Pacific art. After sixteen exhibitions, the gallery closed its doors for good this month.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today