Can artists and creative enterprises revitalise underutilised spaces in Docklands and beyond?
Artist Run Initiatives (ARIs) were a hot topic at yesterday’s Re-structure conference, held in Melbourne at La Trobe University in conjunction with the Centre for Creative Arts. The conference explored alternate economic models within cultural industries that will ensure the future of the arts.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today