Traditional and complicated hierarchical structures may not be the best fit for a small business
When we think of management, we often think of tall and complicated organisational charts with layer upon layer of bureaucratic hierarchy. But is this the only, or even the best, way to manage? It may be necessary in larger organisations, but does it work in small businesses?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today