Social enterprises in the creative industries are championing global change and exploring upcoming innovations in ethical design.
Sewing Mamas employed by SEW Tanzania show off their creations. Image: http://www.dumbofeather.com/diy/sew-tanzania/
Ten years ago, Happy W, a single mother from Arusha, Tanzania, was desperate for an income after testing positive to HIV AIDS.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today