Isolation, exclusion and exhaustion are some of the issues facing First Nations, Black-identifying people and POC artists. Research conducted by Creatives of Colour takes a solution-based approach to the findings.
New research shows that First Nations, Black-identifying People, and People of Colour in the arts industry feel exoticised and tokenised, with many of them also feeling ‘exhausted’, ‘drained’, ‘anxious’ and ‘broken’.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today