Teenage Kicks, Wolfwalkers, and musical YouTube channels: let's take a look at what the team is watching at the start of the year.
The new year is in full swing, ArtsHub and Screenhub are settling back into our offices (or home offices), and our excitement for the small and silver screens is renewed. Over the break, we each relaxed in our own way; by diving into some of the stunning titles we missed on first release, or caught up with promising new films. Some of us lost hours to artistic videogames, or went down the YouTube rabbit hole until we hit gold. Let's take a look at what the office has been watching in January.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today