'It’s all very well to say "we need the ocean to live", but I bet most people on the street can’t tell you why. We wanted to tell a story of how the ocean creates all life on planet earth, and of connectivity between creatures.’
From the creative forces behind AACTA award-winning and Emmy-nominated wildlife documentary, Life on the Reef, comes Australia’s Ocean Odyssey. The documentary, which sees director Nick Robinson reunite with Life on the Reef cinematographer Jon Shaw, follows the East Australian Current around the Australian coastline, revealing the incredible impact that ocean currents have on every aspect of life on earth.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today