Artists are finding creative opportunities from a neurological quirk that may affect one per cent of the population.
Synaesthesia is a hereditary neurological condition that enables a person to experience multiple senses simultaneously. Hearing a D major chord may make a synaesthete literally see red. The number 5 could smell of banana.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today