E.L. James’ 50 Shades of Grey and J.K. Rowling’s adult novel Casual Vacancy have missed out on the shortlist for the Literary Review’s annual Bad Sex Awards.
Review’s 20th annual award for the most embarrassing passage of
sexual description in a novel does not include E.L. James’ 50 Shades of Grey
or J.K. Rowling’s Casual Vacancy in the shortlist - as one might expect.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today