Emma Clark Gratton
Robots, Pano-scopes and Sensoriums: technology has changed experience of museum and library collections for the better.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Robots wander the Tate Museum for the innovative AfterDark program, designed by The Workers co-founders Tommaso Lanza and Ross Cairns.