In October this year, the Queensland Government slashed funding to small-to-medium sized arts organisations. In part two of a three-part investigation, ArtsHub asks why the smaller players were targeted, while the major institutions were protected.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Campbell Newman holds Alice Myers, daughter of Anna Marsden and Ben Myers, as he introduces new ministers to the media, February 2013. Arts Minister Ian Walker is second from left. Image: The Courier-Mail.