Physical wear and tear, compounded by injury, force most dancers to stop performing in their thirties. What happens when you need to transition to a new career at an age when most people are just getting started?
Morgan True, photo by Rosie Chesney Photo: Kickstarter
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today