The arts are seeing a return to the bartering economy where cash is replaced by deals focused on time, goods and services.
The Pixel Trader, aka photographer Shantanu Starick, travels the world trading his photography services for life's essentials. Image: www.thepixeltrade.com
‘Cash is no longer king,’ declared Jeremy Wortsman, Director of The Jacky Winter Group at a recent panel for with Pause Festival and General Assembly.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today