The Screen Forever program this year offers the drama of trying to be in two places at once in a packed program.
Somehow the program for Screen Forever 2019 leaves us less panic-stricken than the 2018 version. There is more time for mingling and discussion, and less sessions. The particular problem of the fringe panel which turns out to be the best of the whole conference seems to have diminished. In the past couple of years the sessions have promised a lot and the blurb has illuminated powerful questions but the panellists have not been able to answer the challenge.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today