While the government's budget has tripled since 1985, the ABC budget has been cut by a third. According to a new report funded by GetUp!, we still love our ABC.
GetUp! has released Our ABC, a research document which tracks the impact of government cuts to the national broadcaster since 2013 and explores citizen sentiment through an online survey of 1026 people and a series of focus groups. Costs were covered by funding raised through Get Up’s donation system.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today