Surfers, scientists and activists shine in these terrific films about Australian women. Be inspired, challenged and informed while you look forward to a time when we don't need a Women's Day.
International Women's Day is Monday 8 March and it's a chance to highlight some films that focus on the achievements of fierce, fabulous women, and the challenges they still face for equality in every arena. Here are three newish films on our radar this year.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today