Now in its tenth year the documentary festival with a positive spin goes virtual. We talked to director Daniel Simons about the program and his latest reasons for hope.
This time last year we talked to Daniel Simons about the Transitions Film Festival and its prescient theme of 'Resilience'. The bushfires raged, smoke shut down outdoor screenings, and the pandemic lurked on the horizon.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today