Bringing Undertow to the cinemas is a ten year labour of love and patience. Producer Lyn Norfor takes us from development to the last financial obstacle.
We are launching an occasional series which looks at indy productions of fine films in detail. Undertow remained true to itself through long development and challenging financial obstacles to a release in early 2020. Emerald Production links three very different women into an excellent team which learnt a lot from the experience. Here we cover the story from inception to completion of the film.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today