Going online, the St Kilda shorts platform enables the festival movement to experiment with robust digital services which could change it forever.
‘Two years ago, the Cannes Film Festival was banning women with open toed shoes on the red carpet and now they are on YouTube. How quickly things change.’
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today