Flickerfest confirms one Australian short as a favourite, and offers some fresh stories and faces to the limelight.
Flickerfest both completes a round of Australian festival awards and starts a new one off. In the new rounds stakes we have Christopher Sferrazza's launch of Beast, which took Best Australian Short, and gained a certain momentum in the run towards St Kilda, Sydney, Melbourne and the AACTAs.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today