We are finally getting good research on the arts; how can you use it to develop your audience?
The Australia Council for the Arts released new research in May that showed 95 per cent of Australians had engaged with the arts over the past 12 months. ‘The report provides tangible evidence that the arts are an intrinsically important part of Australian life,’ said CEO Tony Grybowski.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today