Perth International Arts Festival’s Jonathan Holloway gave delegates at the recent APACA conference a frank insight into arts festivals with his controversial comment that they can be seen as 'fundamentally unjustifiable'.
Les Studios de Cirque's Place des Anges opened the 2012 Perth Festival in spectacular fashion. Image via perthandotherplaces.blogspot.com.au
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today