The holidays are coming around, and we're ready to kick back and relax. Let's look at what's on while you're off.
It's not all tinsel and bingeing in the festive season as Stan pushes out some original Australian content to stake its claim for local audiences. ABC rounds out a year of inclusive programming by focussing on disabled filmmakers before the last episode of Tracey Spicer's investigation of sexual harassment. Foxtel brings Tim Minchin back to the small screen while Netflix delivers a sleigh-full of comedy specials.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today